Saturday, January 19, 2008

Confessions of a Hogwarts Drama Queen

So while in the chat room on Thursday night, I accidentally revealed that I have been secretly seeing a dreamy boy. His name is Amos Kettleburn. He is a 3rd year. (Yep, going for those older men!) He has blue eyes, tall, sweet, and best of all he is a Gryffindor! I am so swooning for this guy. He makes me feel like the prettiest witch in school.

Ok, on with the day, On Thursday night after the chat a few of us first years snuck down to the kitchen and bribed the house elves to give us some pumpkin juice and treacle tarts. It took a lot of bribing but we promised to keep our dormitory rooms a little cleaner so they didn't have to clean up canary feathers and water quite so often. I think it was quite a bargain!

Well, I have to get ready for a party. My friend Michelle is having one today in her dorm and it is supposed to be good. She is selling some magical cooking charms!!

Lily D

No comments:

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!