Tuesday, January 22, 2008

House Quiz


Today we had a house quiz. I am not really sure where Cassandra got this idea...maybe it was last night after all of the butterbeer and firewhiskey? :)

Love ya Cass!

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, Teach us some thing please. Whether we be old and bald or young with scabby knees, our heads could do with filling with some interesting stuff. For now they're bare and full of air, dead flies and bits of fluff. So teach us things worth knowing, bring back what we've forgot, Just do your best, we'll do the rest, and learn until our brains all rot!

How cool is that. It only took me about 10 minutes, while babysitting my 2 1/2 year old niece. (Pictured above)

I hope everyone had fun last night at the feast. I sure did. Although, I have to say, Miss Mandy Finch-Flirty may have had a little too much fun...

Lily

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

oh she has the cutest freaking face!! Remind me to show you a picture of my 2 and half yr old niece later!! She's quite the witch!

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!