Thursday, March 6, 2008

Muggle Television

I am watching American Idol on Muggle television. I am so excited that my two favorite players have made it into the top 12. David Archuleta (?spelling?) and Brooke.

Woo Hoo!
I can't wait until the show next week!!

2 comments:

Patonga Wigworthy said...

Lily, I got my owl yesterday. You are the best spoiler ever!!!! I already knitted a wee sock out of the Rowena to put on my sock blocker key chain and I ate the chocolate frog already too. You are absolutely awesome.

Patonga W.

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank said...

I'm watching that very same Muggle show, and I'm cheering on those exact same competitors! Poor David this week though, forgetting the lyrics. Aw. :-(

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!