Today is Friday!! I am so excited. I am going to have a bit of a rough go from here moneywise. I have made a financial decision and won't be going to Hogsmeade any time soon. I hope everyone else gets to have fun there. I am almost finished with the bag I am making for my swap partner. I frogged the first one because it was just not turning out right. I always seem to pull too tightly on intarsia. I am happy with the one I am designing, however.
I had fun in the chat last night. It as great to see the girls, and wish others would join in.
I have to go for now, I am high maintenance and have to get ready to leave for class (aren't we all!). I am going to do my Fleur Delacour report though. She was an awesome girl, beautiful, and I heard she was quite the runner. A weasley told me that.
Au-Revoir! Lily D
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm a Gryffindor!
| What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures) |
![]() Your Patronus would be a Tiger! Take this quiz!
Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
|




1 comment:
I can't wait to see your package!
Post a Comment