Sunday, February 3, 2008

Detention with McPotions

As the girls walk into the potions classroom later that evening they were discussing the events that had taken place over the past few days. There were plenty of distractions and entertainment to say the least. The quidditch match was super exciting and they were all still reeling from Gryffindor finding the snitch, but the reel excitement came in spending some extra time with McPotions.

"So ladies, I don't think you will be giggling too much after you get your hands in this mess of flobberworms. You will be sorting the dead from the live and putting them into individual containers for our class tomorrow. I hope you brought your gloves, because wands will be put away for this one."

"Uuuuuuuuuugh! How gross!! Professor Blaaaaaaaack, why can't we use our wands? It would really help us learn the siftchio charm for professor M's class. Wouldn't that be more beneficial to everyone!?!"

"Ms. Puddlemere, I assure you, Professor McGonagal will not mind you having to practice your charms on your own time. Wands away. Dig in ladies!!"

Icks, Oohs, Ughs, and many other disgusted remarks were made but the girls toughed it out. Unfortunately the thought of being able to spend time with McPotions was washed down the drain when they realized he would be in his office the whole time grading papers. The girls were left to their duties and were told to knock on the office door when they were done......

.....3 1/2 hours later.....

"Oh my gosh!! I can't belive that took so long! I still have some arithmancy to do and it is already almost midnight! I am so tired I can hardly hold my head up. Lets go tell McP...I mean Professor Black that we are done."

"Wait, I think we should do something else before we go knocking on his door...."

"What kind of mischief do you have brewing in that little head of yours missy!! I have had enough of flobber worms. Next it will be the Boomslang...I do NOT WANT to have to harvest that!"

"Calm down, it isn't all that bad....let's just have a peek in his office without him knowing."

Cassandra pulls some extendable ears and a portable eye, one of the new Weasley's items, out of her bag. She slowly walks over to the office door where McPotions has been hiding for the past 3 1/2 hours and attaches the eye to the door and slides one of the extendable ears under the door.

"OH MY GOSH! Girls, you have go to see this!!!!"



Find out what Cassandra sees...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Lily, can't wait to see what's next!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Oh lily wait until u see what i do with this...

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!