Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snotch Hunting



Today the Golden Snitch was released. We were to start hunting it at about 3 pm my time. Well, I had gone to hogsmeade and bought a few "groceries" and got home about 3:10 pm. I threw the groceries in the floor, pulled out the perishable items and threw them in the fridge to sit down at my Muggle laptop and start hunting that dang snitch. I had visited handarbeitskram before after ordering some stitch markers from their etsy website, but never did i expect to find the "snotch" hiding in her patterns page! I was so shocked, I had to email the House Prefect to get confirmation that it was the right one! :)


I am super excited and glad that Gryffindor is going to stay in the lead in house points (I hope). Hopefully the snitch wasn't found so fast that some of the house members didn't get to post their Quidditch answers! :)

ROAR ROAR GRYFFINDOR!!

6 comments:

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank said...

Way to go Lily! We're all so proud of you! House Cup, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Seriously great snotch-hunting, there, Lily D! Way to go! Eternal thanks!

Emma Wigworthy said...

I've decided it's time to stop sulking and come to congratulate you! That must have been a great moment for you. Congratulations!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

WTG L to the D! . We are so proud of you and ur snotching ability!

Patonga Wigworthy said...

Congratulations Lily. If someone other than a Ravenclaw had to find it I'm glad it was a Gryffindor.

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

WHOO HOO!! CONGRATS! You so ROCK!!! Glad to have a housemate like you and CGP!!!

Roar Roar!!

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!