Friday, January 11, 2008

Eben (My Owl) Has Arrived!

I received my swap partner today.  I am so excited about getting things gathered up.  I have to go shopping now and start knitting a very lovely bag.  I hope my swap partner likes what I am making.  I am not too creative, so I am going to get help from Petunia.  She's another Gryffindor 1st year, who is slightly more creative than me.  

I am a little concerned about my dormitory.  Last night while sleeping I swear I heard someone laughing.  Maybe there is another ghost besides Nearly Headless Nick.  

By the way, don't ask him how he got the name Nearly Headless.  He will show you.

I keep hearing all of these spooky stories about the Forbidden Forrest.  I heard some other first year Gryffindors saying they were going to sneak down there over the weekend while other kids were going to Hogsmeade.  Wouldn't it be awesome to see a Centaur?

Well, Gotta go.  Lots of homework to do!
(Thanks a lot professor snape)

Lily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the laughing too...??? maybe we can go see what it is tonight?

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I will bring my Firebolt if you would like to come with me to the Forbidden Forest this weekend. I ide along the outskirts of the forest.

Anonymous said...

Laughing! I thought I was the only one that heard it!!

Ooooh the Forbidden Forest! I'm not sure... But come find me when you are going....

Emma Wigworthy said...

Please excuse my motherliness here - I sincerely warn against going into the Forbidden Forest, no matter how much you want to see a centaur. It is rather a dangerous place you know.

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank said...

I thought it was just one of you laughing.... now I'm kinda creeped out.

HP yarnWant to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!
What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)


Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring

get your own wand!