
We first year Gryffindor girls visited Hogsmeade together this weekend. I had a horrible near death experience at the shrieking shack which you can read about in Ms Puddlemere's blog. I am not too happy with those girls, but forgive and forget, right?
I had fun at the Weasley's shop. Fred and George are so dreamy! I can't tell them apart, but who cares. I bought some puking pastilles in hopes of getting out of some divination classes. I also enjoyed the butterbeer served at M. Rosmerta's. That witch has a way with her ale!
I hope to get to go back soon, but I am not sure how that will work out, since Tuna, Cass & Pene were so mean to me. Maybe I'll find some new friends to go with?
Lily of Flitwick, Ophelia, you up for it? :)
Lily Durmstrang






4 comments:
it wasnt meeee it was tuna!
You can come with me anytime. Only we will have to stop at Toenails and Toadstools. It is now one of my FAVORITE spots to go. Go see about it on my blog.
I am really sorry to hear how they scared you. It wasn't nice of them at all. The meanies.
Lily D, you know we were just fooling around!
I think Cass put a spell on me!!!!
Tuna
Post a Comment